It’s been a fun and busy week for me with all kinds of projects in the hopper. As you may know, my store and blog aren’t my only gigs, I am also a contributor for several other party blogs. Since I had a lot to share this week outside of my blog, I decided to recap this week’s project for you all in case you missed anything.
Week in Review – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
I shared Healthy Lunch Ideas over on the Moms and Munchkins blog featuring my son’s favorite Del Monte fruit cups.
I shared a quick and easy Back to School Teacher’s Gift featuring Sharpies on the Moms and Munchkins blog.
I shared my Sulley Inspired Popcorn Balls from last summer’s Monster’s Pre-Scare School party on the Forever Your Prints Blog.
Thursday & Friday:
Shared some sneak peeks on Instagram of our upcoming party for the Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Magazine issue!
Wanna see more? Follow me on Instagram!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial
all looks great and love the instagram teasers!
Thank you Melissa!
Sounds like you found some neat crafts! Thanks for sharing my DIY Teacher gift post!