It’s been a fun and busy week for me with all kinds of projects in the hopper. As you may know, my store and blog aren’t my only gigs, I am also a contributor for several other party blogs. Since I had a lot to share this week outside of my blog, I decided to recap this week’s project for you all in case you missed anything.
Week in Review – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
I shared Healthy Lunch Ideas over on the Moms and Munchkins blog featuring my son’s favorite Del Monte fruit cups.
I shared a quick and easy Back to School Teacher’s Gift featuring Sharpies on the Moms and Munchkins blog.
I shared my Sulley Inspired Popcorn Balls from last summer’s Monster’s Pre-Scare School party on the Forever Your Prints Blog.
Thursday & Friday:
Shared some sneak peeks on Instagram of our upcoming party for the Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Magazine issue!
Wanna see more? Follow me on Instagram!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!