Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? We aren’t Irish, but we certainly celebrate with a corned beef and cabbage dinner and a little party. St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it, what do you have planned? Don’t let this opportunity for a fun filled celebration pass you by. A couple of years ago, we shared a large round up of over 30 St. Patrick’s Day treats and I thought it was a good time to re-share those ideas, featuring Easy St. Patrick’s Day No Bake Treats!
Looking for more ideas? Also check out the list of our St. Paddy’s Day Ice Cream and Puddings and also St. Paddy’s Day Baked Treats!
12 Easy St. Patrick’s Day No-Bake Treats
Truffles are always great.St. Patrick’s Day Green No Bake Oreo Ball Truffles Recipe
Pin for later!
Happy No Baking! 😉
- How to Sublimate a Mouse Pad
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Party Plates with Cricut
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge
- Next Stop, Hogwarts! – A Harry Potter Birthday Party
- Yellow & Pink Lemonade Party | Summer Party Ideas
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party