Are you ready for Halloween? It’s no surprise that we’ve been gearing up for some time now. I’ve been crafting for weeks now to share some fun DIY ideas with you! I’m excited to share how you can transform simple Black Lanterns into Spooky Halloween Lanterns for your Halloween parties and more!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
DIY Halloween Lanterns
What you will need:
Start by mixing 2 parts Mod Podge with 1 part water. Next, dip a small piece of the webs in the mixture.
Cover the glass panels with the webs and let dry.
While the panels are drying, paint the lantern with metallic paint, layering the colors for an aged look.
Next, paint the webs on the glass panels in layers for a creepy distressed effect and let dry.
Assemble the lantern and add a colored LED light for spooky ambiance.
Check out my video here!
I hope you try this fun project this Halloween!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!