Are you loving plaid and buffalo check this Holiday season? I’m still loving it and I’m excited to share the Rustic Christmas Mantle I created for Oriental Trading’s Fun 365. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
Rustic Christmas Mantle Decor Ideas
Decorating is a cinch with the fun coordinating plaid Christmas decor available at Oriental Trading. I decked out mantle with all my favorites. See the whole set up HERE.
I also created several DIY Rustic Christmas Ornaments, so be sure to check those out while you are there. My personal favorite item is the cute plaid ball garland.
Count down to Christmas with this DIY Stocking Advent Calendar. These mini stockings are so cute!!
Be sure to check out my Farmhouse Plaid Signs, they match this theme perfectly!
See you there!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!