Now with Valentine’s Day behind us we can start thinking about St. Patrick’s Day! It will be here before we know it so I thought I’d share how to make your own Easy St. Patrick’s Day Party Decor with Cricut! I’m joining in on a Crafty Cricut Linky Party and I’m excited to share my project, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Party Decor with Cricut
When I need to whip up party decor for a holiday or celebration, I turn to my Cricut machine. I have several and use them all. For this project I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 since I already had it out from a recent project.
What you will need:
Cardstock (I used rainbow colors, but you can use any colors you like. This project would look cute in gold and green too!)
Once you load my St. Patrick’s Day Party Pack design in Cricut Design Space. Insert the Cricut pen in Clamp A and load your paper on the cutting mat.
Don’t forget to turn the dial to cardstock! Follow the prompts on the screen to cut the different colors
Once you have cut all the files on the different colors of cardstock, it’s time to assemble! Glue the cupcake toppers to paper straws. TIP: I cut my straws in half for the perfect cupcake topper height.
To make the cake topper, simply string the cake topper flags with thin bakers twine or embroidery floss and tie the ends to paper straws.
Baker’s twine is perfect for hanging the banner. Use the inside shamrocks for confetti or even use them for smaller cupcake toppers. You can layer them too!
Be creative and make extra shamrocks for favor tags, simply use a small hole punch and make them into cute little tags for your guests. You can even use them as place cards!
I hope you are inspired to decorate with this fun St. Patrick’s Day Party Decor Pack! The possibilities are truly endless with Cricut!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Don’t Forget to check out the other Cricut crafts in the linky party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!