Hey Crafty Friends! Are you ready for Back to School? I still have a month before my little man goes back to school, but it’s never too early to start planning. I’m excited to share with you how to make Back To School Stickers with Cricut, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Stickers with Cricut
Did you catch my tutorial on how to make Magnets with Cricut? If you liked that one, you’re gonna love learning how to make stickers with Cricut!
What you will need:
- Cricut Explore or Maker of your choice
- HTVRONT Glossy Printable Vinyl Stickers
- Holographic-Sticker Paper
- Color Printer
- Brayer or Felt Squeegee
- Cutting Mat
Shop the items in my Amazon Storefront.
Start by printing the Back to School Sticker Set in Cricut Design Space. Please note, that these sticker designs are for personal use only, not for distribution or sale.
When you send the design to your printer, be sure to toggle the Use System Dialog option.
When the window pops up, select HP Photo Paper to print on the HTVRONT Glossy Printable Vinyl Sticker Paper. Select BEST quality and send to your printer.
Once you have the design printed, apply a sheet of Holographic-Sticker Paper on top. Use a brayer or felt squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles. SEE THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE THIS STEP IN ACTION
Next, apply the sticker sheet to the cutting mat, smoothing with a brayer. And send the design to your Cricut to cut. I use the Poster Board setting for a clean cut.
Remove the stickers from the mat and you’re all done!
@michellespartyplanit These back to school stickers are so fun to make with Cricut! #cricutmade #crafttok #backtoschool #bts #tutorial ♬ Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
What do you think? Don’t they look great? I love the holographic design that makes the stickers shimmer in the light!
I hope you try making stickers with your Cricut, it really is such a fun project!
Now it’s time to share some fun Back to School projects from my crafty friends!
Beth of Creatively Beth is sharing an Upcycle Wine Cork Apple that would make the cutest back-to-school gift for that special teacher.
Create a sweet gift for your new teacher with a fun set of Back-to-School Themed Bracelets that you can make in about an hour. Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama shows you how.
Greet your new teachers with a Free Printable Pencil Card created by Liz from Liz on Call. Tuck a gift card inside!
Heather from Homemade Heather is creating sweet treats for Back-to-School with yummy Sugar Cookies and free printable gift tags.
Create colorful Paint Pour Notebooks with this fantastic step-by-step tutorial created by Blanca of Creativities Galore.
Candice of She’s Crafty Crafty is showing her team spirit with a colorful set of Back-to-School Felt Flags. A great way to learn your ABC’s and 123’s.
Jane from DIY by Jane is sharing a set of Upcrafted Book Journals. Take the covers from your favorite books and create the cutest notebooks.
Make those first day photos the cutest with Back-to-School SVG Cut Files that can be made into shirts. Diana from The Girl Creative is sharing the free files.
Laura of Me and My INKlings has created an Upcycled Book Apple, the perfect back-to-school gift for your favorite teacher.
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!