Join me in Wonderland for a trip to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party! I’m thrilled to finally be sharing the party I styled for Oriental Trading Company with you. Mix a lot of whimsy and a dash of chaos and you get this bright and bold Mad Tea Party!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve been wanting to create a fun Mad Tea Party for years. So naturally, I went all out with fun props that I have been collecting for quite some time to create a grand party packed with ideas for you to try. The best part is that any of my simple DIYs and ideas can be adapted for any party size for virtually any occasion.
My Favorite Party Highlights:
- Faux Wonderland Cakes
- DIY Mad Hatter Hat Centerpiece
- DIY Topsy Turvy Tea Cup Centerpieces/Party Favors
- Mad Tea Party Sandwiches
Here is the other part of the awesome faux cake! Isn’t it amazing?
Another fun detail is this super easy Mad Hatter’s Centerpiece. If you’ve seen my Steampunk Party from a couple of years ago; you’ll know that I have a thing for clocks. So, it’s no surprise that there are plenty of them in this party set up!
You can’t have a proper Mad Tea Party without Topsy Turvy Tea Cup Centerpieces. Check out the full tutorial. These also make great party favors!
These were so fun to make, it’s hard to pick a favorite. I made one for each place setting.
Be sure to head on over to see all the details from the Garden of Wonders party! So many fun little elements filled with whimsy!
Don’t be late & Happy Unbirthday!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Dog Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- 7 Punny Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- It’s an Emoji Summer! Celebrate with an Emoji Pool Party!
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
- Science Birthday Party Ideas | PBS Parents