Looking for a quick and yummy dessert to feed your goblins on Halloween night? How about Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits?
Inspired by Pinterest, my boys and I made these parfaits yesterday in seriously less than 10 minutes! I’m all about the quick treats!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 Package of Vanilla Instant Pudding
Orange Food Coloring Gel
Following the instructions on the pudding packaging, prepare the pudding. Before placing it in the refrigerator, divide the pudding evenly into two bowls. In one bowl, add 2-3 drops of orange food coloring gel and stir. Refrigerate both bowls per packaging instructions. (My pudding set in 5 minutes).
Once pudding is set, fill parfaits cups with 1/3 vanilla pudding and 1/3 orange pudding then top with whipped cream.
Ta-Da! “Candy Corn” Pudding Parfaits!
Thank you for visiting and hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Plan the Ultimate Fall Football Party
- I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
- Next Stop, Hogwarts! – A Harry Potter Birthday Party
- Easy Minions Party Ideas | Movie Watch Party
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party