Looking for a quick and yummy dessert to feed your goblins on Halloween night? How about Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits?
Inspired by Pinterest, my boys and I made these parfaits yesterday in seriously less than 10 minutes! I’m all about the quick treats!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 Package of Vanilla Instant Pudding
Orange Food Coloring Gel
Following the instructions on the pudding packaging, prepare the pudding. Before placing it in the refrigerator, divide the pudding evenly into two bowls. In one bowl, add 2-3 drops of orange food coloring gel and stir. Refrigerate both bowls per packaging instructions. (My pudding set in 5 minutes).
Once pudding is set, fill parfaits cups with 1/3 vanilla pudding and 1/3 orange pudding then top with whipped cream.
Ta-Da! “Candy Corn” Pudding Parfaits!
Thank you for visiting and hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- Wild West Cowboy Birthday Party
- 10 Creepy, Cool and Fun Costume Ideas for Teen Boys
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table
These look delicious! I shared it on my Facebook page yesterday and one of my friends made them for her son’s preschool class. She said they were really easy to make and she’s excited for the kids to see them tomorrow. 🙂
That looks so yummy!! I need to try them. My son would love them. Thanks for linking up to Party Time on Moms & Munchkins and we hope to see you next week.