It’s still summer and if your kids are anything like mine, they are getting a little stir crazy. I’m always looking for fun ways to focus their energy and paper crafting is one of my favorite activities we can do together. Head on over to the Catch My Party Blog for my tutorial for these fun DIY bookmarks. These DIY bookmarks are a great gift for school friends and teachers on the first day of school. This is also a great party activity for back to school parties or play dates.
I hope you enjoy it and thank you for visiting!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- Cricut Glue Gun Product Review
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Drink Up, Witches! Halloween Party