I recently had the privilege of attending the Sizzix Blog Hop Party! What’s the Blog Hop Party you ask? Well, it was a fabulous 1950’s styled event hosted at the Sizzix headquarters. Sizzix invited several bloggers to help celebrate the new release of the Fabulous ’50’s collection by designer Jen Long. Let me tell you, the wonderful ladies at Sizzix sure know how to throw a party! With vintage cars, grilled to order cheeseburgers with all the fixings, music, and root bear tasting, it was certainly a blast to the past. Here are some of the highlights from our fun evening.
My friend Jamie and I at the adorable 1950’s display showcasing the new designs by Jen Long.
The Sizzix team created the perfect tablescape with the cutest details like these favor boxes and centerpieces.
These dice straw toppers would have been perfect for my Dad’s Diner 1950’s Party!
Vintage cars were the perfect photo props!
We were offered several variations of Root Beer including Sarsaparilla. YUM!
The highlight of the evening was when Jen Long talked about her new designs and we all had a chance to create a Make and Take with the Sizzix Big Shot. We created a camera card using the die cuts and embossing folders. I had never used a Big Shot machine before, it is so easy to use and fun! Each of us received a Big Shot and a bag of goodies as the ultimate party favor!
It’s not a party without a selfie!
It was an evening of crafting, networking and just good old fashioned fun!
Now for the EXCITING NEWS!
I am pleased to announce I am now a Sizzix Design Team member! As a brand ambassador, I will be bringing readers new ideas on how to add Sizzix designs to parties and dessert tables using my new Big Shot! I am so excited and thankful for this new opportunity, I know it’s going to be a great adventure!
Shop and Save with a Sizzix 20% off COUPON!
Visit the Online Store by clicking the affiliate banner below and enter coupon code SZ0614HOP to receive 20% off regularly priced items! (Expires September 30, 2014)
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!