This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DisneyEaster #CollectiveBias
Easter is a one of my favorite holidays. Every year my family gathers to celebrate Jesus’ Resurrection with a brunch, traditional egg hunt for the kids and good old fashioned fun. One of my favorite things to do to celebrate, is to create a big basket of goodies for my boys to enjoy after brunch. I usually fill their baskets with toys, a little bit of candy and confetti filled eggs. Instead of filling the plastic eggs with candy for our egg hunt, we fill them with raffle tickets. The kids then redeem their tickets for prizes at our little “Easter Store”.
Star Wars Easter Basket
This year I found the cutest Yoda plush Easter Basket at Wal-Mart. Star Wars is a family favorite, so it was the perfect choice for my youngest son’s basket. This jumbo sized basket will be perfect for trick-or-treating on Halloween too. Wal-Mart has a huge selection of Easter baskets and fillers, I was surprised to find so many fun Star Wars themed Easter goodies to fill his basket. Including, R2D2 and Darth Vader fill-able plastic eggs, bubble pens, tattoos, Star-ship Trooper chocolate bunnies and of course a super cool Darth Vader t-shirt. I even found a Star-ship Trooper kite, which will be great for our after brunch festivities. I added a little green Easter grass and had a fun Star Wars Easter basket for my little Padawan.
Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? Stop by Wal-Mart to see all the fun Star Wars Easter goodies. There were also plenty of FROZEN goodies, so you are sure to find something for your little princess too!
Thank you for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!