Are your kids in school yet? My two big boys started a few weeks ago and my little man is headed to Kindergarten after Labor Day. I’ve created a Back to School Survival Kit with Tiny Prints to make sure we are both prepared for the school year. Head on over to the Tiny Prints Blog to see all my favorite “must haves” and let me know which one is your favorite!
See you there!
Looking for more Back To School Ideas? Head on over to the Party Gals Linky Party, there are tons of free printables and ideas to kick off the year!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- Drink Up, Witches! Halloween Party
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas | Farm Party
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table