This month’s project for the Laura Kelly Design Team is for Sculpey Clay and Laura Kelly’s Online Shop. I was so excited to receive a box of amazing Sculpey clay and tools to play with this month. I admit, I’m not a sculptor but I have always wanted to play with clay. I took Art Class in Junior High School but my clay projects were terrible! I mean really really bad! Good times! 😉
As a 2016 Laura Kelly Design team member: I receive select products free of charge so that I can share inspiration projects and tutorials with my readers. Posts include affiliate links. My creations, experiences and opinions are, of course, 100% my own.
Of course, clay was different back in the day. Nothing like the Sculpey oven bake clay, it’s is so easy to work with and the Laura Kelly traceable Doodle Patterns made it easy for me to create this Hoppy Little Frog! Check out all of Laura’s fun designs in her SHOP.
This is just a small sample of what I received and used for this project. I loved all the colors in the Sculpey III Oven Bake Clay Sampler. I also loved the Work N Bake Clay Mat, it made clean up so easy! And the Mini Metal Cutters are so cute!
I wanted to create a little something for Teacher Appreciation Week, so I picked one of Laura Kelly’s Frogs as my model and added a little red heart using the mini clay cutters.
Since I made the little Hoppy Frog for my son’s teacher, I wanted to add my Expressionery.com Laura Kelly stamp.
And a Laura Kelly Sizzix Die Cut Frog!
I added a little raffia from World Market to a large Mason Jar, topped it with a cupcake wrapper and added the tag.
What do you think? Do you think I’d pass Art Class now? lol!
Have you tried Sculpey Clay or ordered one of Laura’s craft kits? I’d love to see your creations, tag me on INSTAGRAM!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!