I am an EVITE Influencer and this post is sponsored by EVITE. All opinions and experiences are my own. #BeThere #Evite
Photo booths are one of my favorite party activities, we almost always have one at every party. The kids and adults always have a great time with props and costumes, especially during Halloween. This year we are so excited to be using the new Evite Photo Booth App for iPad during our family Halloween Party!
Evite Photo Booth allows you to bring the fun of a Photo Booth to their party on an iPad. You can choose from a number of designs, borders, and filters to customize the look and feel of your photo booth. Taking photos is fast and seamless. It is easy to save and share the photo strips with friends and family during or after the party.
Customizing your Photo Booth
• You can pick from a number of Booth Skins depending on the type of party you are hosting
• You can pick from 11 different Photo Layouts
• You can pick a black, white or custom color border for their photos
• You may customize a photo caption
• You can choose from 14 different Photo Filters
• You can choose the time between shots (1-5 seconds)
• Ability to show a photo preview and for how long (1-5 seconds)
• When taking a photo, a visual countdown that lets you know when the photo will be taken
• Filters and any preferences set from the above section will be applied to the photo
• There is no limit of number of photos that can be taken
• After photos have been taken, if set, there will be a brief preview
• All photo strips are stored in the app and can be managed there
• They can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, email, saving to camera roll or print your photo strip with AirPrint
• All your photos can be saved to your camera roll in a batch job at once
Doesn’t it sound fun?
My son and I have already tried it out with a fun Halloween skin!
I love how we can save, share and print our photo strips. I just know we’re gonna have a great time with the family capturing memories! I loved how easy it is to use.
Give it a try and let me know which skin is your favorite! I’d love to hear from you!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!