Looking for a last minute Halloween Decor idea? I’ve got you covered!
My besties and I got together recently for a Drink Up, Witches Halloween Party and I wanted to create my own decor quickly so of course, I turned to my Sizzix Big Shot! With just one Bigz die and some vinyl, I was in business!
Batty Halloween Decor
What you will need (affiliate links):
If you want to embellish a shirt you will need Iron On Vinyl, an Iron and a shirt.
Let’s Get Started!
Start by placing the vinyl on the Bigz Die with the shiny side up and sandwiching it between two cutting pads. Next, simply pass it through the Big Shot by turning the handle.
For my spooky glam cauldron, I spray painted it gold and once dry, simply applied the bats. I filled the cauldron with water and added a fun Mist Maker for the full effect.
I cut both bats and witch hats from the Hocus Pocus die and added them to my wine glasses. Aren’t they perfectly wicked?
If you want to add a few design elements to chargers, apply some bats on the edges. Don’t they look cute?
I even made my own Halloween shirt! I used Gold Glitter Iron On Vinyl and it worked perfectly!
I love how one die was all I needed to embellish so many elements at our party! Be sure to check out all the other witchy details from our fun collaboration!
I hope you are inspired to get a little Batty!
Hope you have a Safe & Happy Halloween!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!