Nothing like celebrating with your Best Witches on Halloween Eve! I’m so excited to share a collaboration with Blanca of Creativities Galore, Laura of Laura’s Little Party and Arlene of She Wears the Crown. Remember our last party, I Love Lucy Galentines Day? Still one of my favorite parties! This time we got together for a little Girl’s Night In and set up our very own Drink Up, Witches Halloween party!
As an OTC blogger, I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post, however all opinions are my own.
The Halloween Party Decor
I have been loving Black and Gold for Halloween and when we decided to get together, I jumped at the chance at another Black and Gold themed party! I started by pulling out the spray paint and got busy transforming some of my favorite Halloween party decor items. I started with the witch wooden cutout for our backdrop which I painted gold and hung it in front of layers of black tulle. I also hung up Gold Circle Decorations from Oriental Trading. I spray painted Spooky Bird Spindles and a Large Cauldron. Using my Sizzix Big Shot, I added bats to the cauldron and converted it into a bubbling cauldron by adding a mister.
Laura brought over her Bar Cart and we loaded it up with decorations including the perfect banner that Blanca made.
Aren’t these napkins Laura found perfect?
I love how the little witch banner matches the backdrop perfectly!
I made this spooky Skeleton Pumpkin which I will be entering in the Halloween Pumpkin Decorating Contest at work on Halloween. So wish me luck!
This was super easy to make, I simply carved a hole out of the bottom and front of the pumpkin and inserted a skull from the Bag of Bones. I spray painted it all gold to match our party and added a pair of boney hands. Next, I added black paint in the crevices. What do you think, pretty creepy right?
We decorated the table with several Halloween decor items from my stash and set out popcorn and cupcakes.
I love these Glitz-O-Ween Popcorn Boxes! They were perfect for our party. I love how Laura added the cute spiders on top of the cheese popcorn.
Blanca’s cupcake toppers were perfect for our yummy cupcakes.
We added a few snakes I painted along with Gold Glitter Pumpkin Votive Holders.
The Halloween Dinner Table
For our dinner table, Laura set out a glitzy table cloth and more Halloween decor items. I added bats to the chargers which matched perfectly with Laura’s plates. We added a cute striped napkin and little cauldron party favors that I filled with Gold Gumballs, Eyeball Gumballs, Black Rock Candy and a Glitz-O-Ween Pick. I also added a little tag I made from scrapbook paper and attached it with a bat clothespin.
Laura made this awesome “cake” for our table. I love all the spooky details!
Arlene was our “bartender” and made us awesome Witches Brew! Blanca made Witch stirrers and added plastic spiders to our creepy drinks.
I found matching hats for us all to wear!
Wishing you a Happy and Safe Halloween!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!