Do you love to travel or know someone who loves adventure? Perhaps you have a friend planning a wedding soon and you’d like to host a Travel themed bridal shower in her honor? A couple of months ago I styled a “Traveling from Miss to Mrs.” Bridal Shower for Oriental Trading Company and I’m excited to share some highlights with you today!
Inspired by the colors of a map, I wanted to create an airy and feminine dessert table for the special Bride. With aquas, pinks and a splash of gold the party was perfect for the adventure loving bride!
Here are some of the highlights….
This party called for LOTS of DIYs. I must have had maps and decoupage everywhere! This particular DIY Travel Suitcase Centerpiece was so fun to make, see the whole process HERE.
I also created a DIY Hot Air Balloon Centerpiece for the main table focal point. Check out how, HERE.
If you know my parties, you know I love garland! See how I made this fun Travel Themed Garland. You’ll love what I used for the pennants!
So, what do you think? Do you know someone who’d love a Bridal Shower or party with this theme? I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Party Planning!
Pin it for later!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- We’re All Mad Here! | A Mad Tea Party
- 4 Fun Father’s Day Party Themes
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table