I have always loved Tissue Tassel Garland for my parties but I don’t like taking the time to hand cut them! If you’re like me and want to save time and energy this tutorial is for you! I’ve discovered a way to create full, precise and festive tissue tassels with no scissors and virtually no measuring. These are so easy to make and you can customize them with any colors and patterns to match any celebration.
I’m excited to show you my trick, so let’s get started!
Easy Tissue Tassel Garland
Check out my easy video!
After you watch the video, you can read the step by step instructions below for clarification. (I personally always learn better by video)
Gather your supplies. Fold 2 sheets of tissue paper accordion style in about 5 inch widths.
Fold the paper in half and place the fold off the edge of the die, about 1-2 inches from the edge. Next, create a Sizzix Sandwich. The Sandwich for this die is – Cutting Pad, Die, tissue and second Cutting Pad. Pass the sandwich through the Big Shot. You will now have fringed paper.
Unfold the tissue paper and tightly roll it up.
Once rolled, get the center of the tassel and tightly twist. Then create a loop by twisting the tassel.
Repeat until you have several tassels and then thread a length of ribbon through the loops to hang.
And that’s it! Just simply hang it up as your backdrop or in front of your party table and you’re all set! Also great for kid’s bedroom decor!
I’ve been sharing several new videos on my YouTube Channel so Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more easy craft ideas!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!