Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? We aren’t Irish, but we certainly celebrate with a corned beef and cabbage dinner and a little party. St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it, what do you have planned? Don’t let this opportunity for a fun filled celebration pass you by. A couple of years ago, we shared a large round up of over 30 St. Patrick’s Day treats and I thought it was a good time to re-share those ideas, featuring Easy St. Patrick’s Day No Bake Treats!
Looking for more ideas? Also check out the list of our St. Paddy’s Day Ice Cream and Puddings and also St. Paddy’s Day Baked Treats!
12 Easy St. Patrick’s Day No-Bake Treats
And what fun are these Leprechaun Cookies!?
Pin for later!
Happy No Baking! 😉
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!