It may be winter, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream of tropical weather, right? Luaus and tropical themed parties are always popular come spring and summer. So why not start getting ideas now? I’m excited to share the Simple Tropical Place Setting DIY I created for Oriental Trading’s Fun365!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Simple Tropical Place Setting DIY
Add some tropical flair to your party table with these Simple Tropical Place Settings. These are perfect for a tropical themed celebration or Luau and can be made in less than 10 minutes. Check out my video and get the full step by step tutorial and supply list HERE.
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Sublimate a Mouse Pad
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Party Plates with Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- Day of the Dead Party Ideas