It may be winter, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream of tropical weather, right? Luaus and tropical themed parties are always popular come spring and summer. So why not start getting ideas now? I’m excited to share the Simple Tropical Place Setting DIY I created for Oriental Trading’s Fun365!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Simple Tropical Place Setting DIY
This project is super easy to make in just a few steps and makes a big impact at your Tropical Luau! Pair it with a DIY Palm Lead Table Runner for extra pizzazz!
Add some tropical flair to your party table with these Simple Tropical Place Settings. These are perfect for a tropical themed celebration or Luau and can be made in less than 10 minutes. Check out my video and get the full step by step tutorial and supply list HERE.
PIN FOR LATER
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Make Cricut Cutaway Cards
- How to Sublimate on Wood With or Without a Sublimation Printer
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- Get Down and Party with a 70s Party!
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables