Do you have a lil’ builder celebrating a birthday soon? Construction parties take me way back to when my oldest son turned 2 (over 16 years ago, back in the days of Bob the Builder) and we planned his first BIG party! It was such a great little celebration with all of his friends and our family. I still remember him in his little yellow construction hat! Fast forward to present day, and here I am with my youngest son creating a fun Construction Party to share with you!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
Construction Party Ideas
I’m sharing all the fun details of our little Construction Party over at Fun365 including this fun set up using the the Construction Zone party ware. Plus my recipe for Diggin’ Brownie Pudding Parfaits. These were a big hit with my boys, they couldn’t wait to dig in, literally!
Check out the full Construction Party HERE.
Be sure to check out the three fun Construction Themed DIY Party Games and Activities I created to keep the little builders busy and entertained! I’m also sharing a step by step tutorial for the DIY Pegboard Party Backdrop!
See you there!
Pin For Later!!
Check out my other Birthday Parties for Boys!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!