Summer is here which means it’s time to start thinking about your Fourth of July plans! Do you decorate your home in June for Independence Day? I sure do! So when I saw the latest Patriotic Wall Art design by Social Artworking, I knew I wanted to create one for my patio! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: Art supplies and sponsorship provided by Social Artworking. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #SocialArtworking
How to Paint Patriotic Wall Art for Your Home
It’s no secret I’m a fan of Social Artworking. Not only for hosting painting parties, but for simple projects for me and the kids to enjoy. Remember the paintings we make last year when we went camping? Great memories! This year I’m kicking of my summer with a little relaxing painting for myself! The long weekend was just what I needed to enjoy some painting. Check out my video below to see my little masterpiece in the making!
Social Artworking provides everything you need to create your own masterpiece. With step by step instructions, you don’t need to be a natural artist to paint!
If you love to relax with a little creative painting, be sure to check out all the newest designs over at Social Artworking including the Faith, Family and Freedom design. You can customize your order to meet any of your summer entertaining needs, even if it’s just a little R&R activity for yourself!
Pin for Later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!