I’m back with another budget friendly Halloween craft! I’m super excited to be sharing this DIY Mummy Wreath that I made using just items from the Dollar Tree, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
DIY Mummy Wreath | $6 Dollar Tree Project
If you know me, you’ll know that “Full Price” is the F word in my mind, haha! So, naturally when it comes to crafting, I love me some budget friendly projects! Especially when it comes to the holidays, who wants to spend a ton of money for seasonal decor? Not this girl. This fun DIY Mummy Wreath is super easy to make and will only take you back $6!
What you will need:
- 14 Inch Wire Wreath
- 3 Ivory Creepy Cloths
- White Spray Paint
- Large Plastic Spider
- Large Halloween Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun
I’ve created a quick video tutorial sharing my process for making this fun Mummy Wreath. So please check it out below and be sure to subscribe for more craft ideas!
Isn’t it darling? I love how his little eyes peek through the creepy cloth. I hope you give this project a shot! It also makes a great affordable craft for craft night or group events!
Be sure to check out my Harry Potter Halloween Wreath, also made with Dollar Tree products!
Happy Creepy Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!