Looking for a non-Halloween themed idea for your Trunk or Treat set up? I have you covered with this fun and unique Retro Snack Bar Trunk or Treat idea, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Retro Snack Bar Trunk or Treat
The best part of Trunk or Treat displays, is that they don’t have to be Halloween themed to be fun! This fun Snack Bar idea is great for a Harvest Festival or Hallelujah Night at Church or other committee events on Halloween Night. It also works for fall fundraising!
My favorite element of this whole display was this huge Popcorn Cardboard Standup which also included “popcorn” balloons!
I also created a fun Popcorn Banner using popcorn bags, so be sure to check my tutorial!
If you love Halloween but don’t want to celebrate with ghosts or goblins, this idea is for you. Be sure to check out the whole post over at FUN365!
Check out my Working Dead, Mickey’s Halloween and Big Top Terror for more trunk or treat ideas!
PIN FOR LATER!!
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- How to Add Foil To Wood Veneer with Cricut Maker
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- Munch Madness | Basketball Party Ideas
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- Feel The Orgullo With Ensalada de Frutas con Chile | Fruit Salad With Chile Recipe
- Monsters University Party |Monsters Pre-Scare School