Calling all Potterheads! Show your Gryffindor pride with this fun Dollar Tree DIY Halloween Harry Potter Wreath! I’m excited to share how you can combine Halloween and Harry Potter in a fabulous wreath for your door this Halloween season. Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Dollar Tree DIY Halloween Harry Potter Wreath
What you will need:
- 14 inch Wire Wreath Frame
- Happy Halloween Sign
- 6 Rolls of Deco Mesh
- Pipe Cleaners
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutting Tool
- Halloween LED Owl
- Mini Cauldron
- Plastic Wizard Glasses
- Mod Podge or 1 part white glue & 1 part water
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- White Glitter
- Gold Spray Paint
I created a step by step video tutorial for you below!
Step 1 – Cut the Deco Mesh with a rotary tool in 6 inch lengths. Cut the pipe cleaners in half.
Step 2- Cluster 3 pieces of Deco Mesh (1 of each color) and twist a pipe cleaner around the center.
Step 3 – Attach the Deco Mesh to the wire frame
Step 4 – Cover the Owl with Mod Podge, generously sprinkle white glitter
Step 5 – Spray paint the Happy Halloween sign in Gold
Step 6 – Attach the sign to the wire frame with pipe cleaners
Step 7 – Attach the owl to the sign with hot glue
Step 8 – Attach the mini cauldron to the sign with hot glue
Step 9 – Add the wizard glasses
Step 10 – Hang up your new wreath!
I hope you give this fun Dollar Tree DIY Halloween Harry Potter Wreath a try! And if you love all things Harry Potter, be sure to check out all of our Harry Potter Party Ideas and Crafts!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!