Do you love Coffee? It’s no secret that I love coffee. When I signed up for the Obscure Holiday Craft Lightning series, I knew I wanted to create a craft in celebration of National Coffee Day to share with you! I’m excited to share a fun and quick tutorial on How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign! So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post includes craft supplies I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
I know National Coffee Day isn’t until September 29th, but the love for coffee is all year round! So get a head-start and deck out your coffee bar with this fun DIY. It’s even perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day!
What you will need:
Unfinished Wood Sign
Rotary Cutting Kit or Scissors and Ruler
Wood Stain, Paint or Furniture Marker
I created the easy to follow step by step video tutorial for you, it even includes a walk through for uploading SVGs in Cricut Design Space. I hope you find it helpful!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel where I share craft videos weekly!
OOPS! I listed Everyday Vinyl on the supplies list in the video, but it should be Basic Black Vinyl for the wording. 🙂
Don’t have a Cricut? You can also use my SVGs with other SVG compatible electronic machines.
Check out my entire shop HERE. I will be adding to it weekly so come back often for the latest and greatest!
What do you think? Wasn’t that a cinch? This project took a tad bit longer than 15 minutes, but it was super easy and you can make it under 15 minutes if you buy a finished frame! If you love Farmhouse style decor, be sure to also check out my tutorial for Farmhouse Signs. 🙂
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!