Do you want to make your very own Farmhouse Signs but not sure where to start? I’m excited to share how to make farmhouse signs using SVG files and your Cricut. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How To Make Farmhouse Signs
If you are a romantic at heart like me, then you’ll love making one, two or all three of these Farmhouse Signs for your home. These are super simple to make with your Cricut (with Cricut Design Space) or Silhouette Machine (with the Designer Edition Software). Simply upload the SVG in your software and cut on your favorite vinyl.
Not sure how to cut vinyl with your Cricut? Check out my easy tutorial HERE.
What you will need:
Unfinished Wood Sign (I bought mine at Joann)
Paint and Paint Brush
Wood Stain or Furniture Scratch Marker
I created the easy step by step video tutorial to show just how easy this process is to replicate! Change up the colors to match your personal style and decor!
Like videos? Be sure to subscribe for more easy to follow craft tutorials!
I love how these turned out, which one is your favorite?
I hope you give this project a try and make some farmhouse signs of your own. Don’t forget to check out my SHOP, I will be adding more files weekly!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!