Hey crafty friends! Are you ready for a fun craft that you can make for under 15 minutes? I’m excited to be participating in the Craft Lightning featuring projects made with Decoupage. I’m sharing how you can create Easy Farmhouse Art with Decoupage, so let’s get started!
Easy Farmhouse Art In Under 15 minutes
What you will need:
Unfinished Wood Sign
Wood stain or paint
Cutting tools and ruler
Wrapping Paper in your favorite pattern
I created a super quick video to walk you through this easy process….
I hope you enjoyed the video tutorial. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more easy projects!
I hope you give this project a try! Not only is it easy, it’s budget friendly and can be customized with any wrapping paper for any room in your home! Also check out my tutorial for the Best Mom Ever sign!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- How to Sublimate Frosted Glass Can Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- How To Make a Farmhouse Book Stack
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images