Hey crafty friends! Are you ready for a fun craft that you can make for under 15 minutes? I’m excited to be participating in the Craft Lightning featuring projects made with Decoupage. I’m sharing how you can create Easy Farmhouse Art with Decoupage, so let’s get started!
Easy Farmhouse Art In Under 15 minutes
What you will need:
Unfinished Wood Sign
Wood stain or paint
Cutting tools and ruler
Wrapping Paper in your favorite pattern
I created a super quick video to walk you through this easy process….
I hope you enjoyed the video tutorial. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more easy projects!
I hope you give this project a try! Not only is it easy, it’s budget friendly and can be customized with any wrapping paper for any room in your home! Also check out my tutorial for the Best Mom Ever sign!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!