Looking for an easy handmade gift for Mom this Mother’s Day? I’m excited to bring you a simple DIY Best Mom Ever Reverse Canvas with Cricut along with tons of other Cricut ideas from my blogger friends! PLUS an opportunist to win a Cricut Explore Air2 for you and your Mom! So let’s get started!
DIY Best Mom Ever Reverse Canvas with Cricut
If you are like me, you love getting and giving handmade gifts to your family and friends. And no one deserves a handmade gift more than Mom! This project is so easy with Cricut and the EasyPress2!
What you will need:
Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
Everyday Iron On
True Control Knife
Blank Stretched Canvas
Hot Glue Gun
Load your Cricut mat with Everyday Iron-On and be sure to mirror the image. Send it to your machine to cut. Once the design has finished cutting, weed the vinyl.
Next cut the canvas from the back of the frame with the True Control Knife.
You can leave the frame as is or paint/stain it to match your Mom’s decor.
Next, trim the excess canvas to fit the frame.
Center the design on the canvas, using the frame as a guide.
Set your Easypress 2 to 340 degrees and 30 seconds. Learn more about the EasyPress2 HERE
Press the design on the canvas.
Remove the carrier sheet to reveal the design.
Next, apply hot glue to the back of the frame and attach the canvas. Be sure to pull the canvas taut.
Wasn’t that a cinch?
A simple gift for the best Mom ever!
Need more Cricut ideas for Mom? Check out all the ideas below and be sure to enter for a chance to win a Cricut for you and Mom and gift cards!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Cricut Maker VS Cricut Maker 3 – Which Cricut Machine is Right for you?
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
Beautiful reverse canvas. I love the design, it’s simple yet stunning!
Thank you, Blanca!
Love! I so want one of these! ❤️
I hope you win! Go luck!