Looking for an easy handmade gift for Mom this Mother’s Day? I’m excited to bring you a simple DIY Best Mom Ever Reverse Canvas with Cricut along with tons of other Cricut ideas from my blogger friends! PLUS an opportunist to win a Cricut Explore Air2 for you and your Mom! So let’s get started!
DIY Best Mom Ever Reverse Canvas with Cricut
If you are like me, you love getting and giving handmade gifts to your family and friends. And no one deserves a handmade gift more than Mom! This project is so easy with Cricut and the EasyPress2!
What you will need:
Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
Everyday Iron On
True Control Knife
Blank Stretched Canvas
Hot Glue Gun
Load your Cricut mat with Everyday Iron-On and be sure to mirror the image. Send it to your machine to cut. Once the design has finished cutting, weed the vinyl.
Next cut the canvas from the back of the frame with the True Control Knife.
You can leave the frame as is or paint/stain it to match your Mom’s decor.
Next, trim the excess canvas to fit the frame.
Center the design on the canvas, using the frame as a guide.
Set your Easypress 2 to 340 degrees and 30 seconds. Learn more about the EasyPress2 HERE
Press the design on the canvas.
Remove the carrier sheet to reveal the design.
Next, apply hot glue to the back of the frame and attach the canvas. Be sure to pull the canvas taut.
Wasn’t that a cinch?
A simple gift for the best Mom ever!
Need more Cricut ideas for Mom? Check out all the ideas below and be sure to enter for a chance to win a Cricut for you and Mom and gift cards!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!