Hey crafty friends! Can you believe it’s September already? I can’t believe Halloween is just around the corner. Of course, I’m excited for all things fall and Halloween! Today, I’m sharing how to make a Halloween Gnome using items from the Dollar Tree as part of the Creative Halloween Crafts Collaboration. So let’s get started!
How to Make a Halloween Gnome
This cute craft is super easy to make with hardly any effort. Simply follow my detailed step by step video tutorial below!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more easy and budget friendly craft tutorials!
Doesn’t that look like a cinch? How cute will this little gnome be on your door this Halloween season? You can make this gnome your own by customizing it with your favorite embellishments. You can make a witch, wizard or even a mummy. The possibilities are endless!
I hope this little gnome has inspired you to make one of your own.
Be sure to check out my other DOLLAR TREE CRAFTS!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- We’re All Mad Here! | A Mad Tea Party
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- Yellow & Pink Lemonade Party | Summer Party Ideas
- Science Birthday Party Ideas | PBS Parents
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial