Hey crafty friends! Can you believe it’s September already? I can’t believe Halloween is just around the corner. Of course, I’m excited for all things fall and Halloween! Today, I’m sharing how to make a Halloween Gnome using items from the Dollar Tree as part of the Creative Halloween Crafts Collaboration. So let’s get started!
How to Make a Halloween Gnome
This cute craft is super easy to make with hardly any effort. Simply follow my detailed step by step video tutorial below!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more easy and budget friendly craft tutorials!
Doesn’t that look like a cinch? How cute will this little gnome be on your door this Halloween season? You can make this gnome your own by customizing it with your favorite embellishments. You can make a witch, wizard or even a mummy. The possibilities are endless!
I hope this little gnome has inspired you to make one of your own.
Be sure to check out my other DOLLAR TREE CRAFTS!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!