Decorating for Halloween is in full swing over here and I’m ready for it! I’m excited to share with you a fun Witch’s Brew Coffee Cart idea, perfect for your coffee bar this Halloween season. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Spooky Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. #orientaltrading #otchalloween #otcspookysquad
Witch’s Brew Coffee Cart Ideas
If you saw my Fall Farmhouse Tiered Tray Ideas post you’ll know how much I love my new cart. Especially decked out for the holidays! And you’ll also know how I always turn to Oriental Trading for my DIY and Decorations at the first turn of the season. I’m a lover of puns, so a Witch’s Brew Coffee Cart was a no-brainer for me and I’m loving how it came out!
Of course my Skeleton Witch took front and center and looked fab with the witch hat and wig. Doesn’t she look like the perfect hostess?
I decorated my tiered tray with some of my favorite Rae Dunn Halloween Collection, plus lots of handmade items I made using the DIY supplies and decor from Oriental Trading Company.
These Pumpkin Spice Pillows are one of my favorite pieces from OTC, they are really plush and I LOVE the color.
I hand painted several ceramic pumpkins and sprinkled them throughout the display.
I made some mini wood risers to prop up my DIY Pumpkin Wood Block.
This Galvanized Witch from OTC added the perfect farmhouse touch.
I also made a Perfectly Wicked sign for my display using the wood planks from Oriental Trading, my Cricut and my Alta 3D printer.
Hand painted ceramic bones added a nice creepy touch as well.
Of course, I had to have craft pumpkins and a large Cauldron on my cart. Both can be found at OTC.
Click the deal below to save up to 50% on Skeletons and get free shipping!
I hope you are inspired to create your own Perfectly Wicked, Witch’s Brew Coffee Cart!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!