Now with the holiday’s behind me, I can put the party planning in high gear! I will be launching several new party themes this year, so stay tuned!
But first I’d like to share a very special Minnie Mouse party by my favorite photographer and friend, Alexi. Her daughter Ellie turned 3 in December and insisted on a Minnie Mouse party. I was thrilled when Alexi asked me to create a few items for Ellie’s big bash. Who could say no to Minnie Mouse and pink bows? Not this girl!
Isn’t Ellie the cutest? I just love how Alexi styled Ellie’s party, everything came out beautifully. Thank you Alexi for letting me be a small part of Ellie’s big day!
Thanks for visiting and God bless!
Party Styling and Photography – Child Essence Photography
Party Stationery – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Note: The party stationary created for this party was for my friend’s personal use only. They are not licensed products. I do not sell any Minnie items.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!