Now with the holiday’s behind me, I can put the party planning in high gear! I will be launching several new party themes this year, so stay tuned!
But first I’d like to share a very special Minnie Mouse party by my favorite photographer and friend, Alexi. Her daughter Ellie turned 3 in December and insisted on a Minnie Mouse party. I was thrilled when Alexi asked me to create a few items for Ellie’s big bash. Who could say no to Minnie Mouse and pink bows? Not this girl!
Isn’t Ellie the cutest? I just love how Alexi styled Ellie’s party, everything came out beautifully. Thank you Alexi for letting me be a small part of Ellie’s big day!
Thanks for visiting and God bless!
Party Styling and Photography – Child Essence Photography
Party Stationery – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Note: The party stationary created for this party was for my friend’s personal use only. They are not licensed products. I do not sell any Minnie items.
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- Easy Negan Costume Idea + DIY Lucille
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- Simple Earth Day Party Ideas
- Next Stop, Hogwarts! – A Harry Potter Birthday Party
- Liam’s Round Up – Part 1 Western Party Ideas