Now with the holiday’s behind me, I can put the party planning in high gear! I will be launching several new party themes this year, so stay tuned!
But first I’d like to share a very special Minnie Mouse party by my favorite photographer and friend, Alexi. Her daughter Ellie turned 3 in December and insisted on a Minnie Mouse party. I was thrilled when Alexi asked me to create a few items for Ellie’s big bash. Who could say no to Minnie Mouse and pink bows? Not this girl!
Isn’t Ellie the cutest? I just love how Alexi styled Ellie’s party, everything came out beautifully. Thank you Alexi for letting me be a small part of Ellie’s big day!
Thanks for visiting and God bless!
Party Styling and Photography – Child Essence Photography
Party Stationery – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Note: The party stationary created for this party was for my friend’s personal use only. They are not licensed products. I do not sell any Minnie items.
Cupcakes and Cake- On a Whim Cupcakes
Cookies – Casey’s Confections
Glitter cake pops and table decor – Picture Perfect Party Designs
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Felt Car Air Fresheners
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- How to Paint Patriotic Wall Art for Your Home
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party For Teens
- Monster Mash Party Ideas with Target
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors
Who could say no to Minnie Mouse and pink bows? Not this girl!