One year ago, I started this blog with our mini St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Has it been a year already? Wow that went by fast! It’s been a wonderfully busy year filled with celebrations and holidays. As I look back at the years posts, I reflect on the memories of family getting together and kids filling the room with laughter and smiles. What a true blessing.
I deeply believe every day we are given together is reason to celebrate and there is no better way to celebrate than with family. This year’s St. Patrick’s Day was no different. We celebrated the holiday surrounded by family and served the traditional corned beef and cabbage along with a dessert table filled with sweeties.
I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day! As always, thank you for visiting!
Cookies: Casey’s Confections
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- Dog Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Step Right Up! Fun Vintage Circus Party Ideas
- Camp Christmas Dessert Table Ideas
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas
- Mother’s Day Celebration