One year ago, I started this blog with our mini St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Has it been a year already? Wow that went by fast! It’s been a wonderfully busy year filled with celebrations and holidays. As I look back at the years posts, I reflect on the memories of family getting together and kids filling the room with laughter and smiles. What a true blessing.
I deeply believe every day we are given together is reason to celebrate and there is no better way to celebrate than with family. This year’s St. Patrick’s Day was no different. We celebrated the holiday surrounded by family and served the traditional corned beef and cabbage along with a dessert table filled with sweeties.
I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day! As always, thank you for visiting!
Cookies: Casey’s Confections
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!