|photo courtesy of Brian Ortega Photography|
Last week I shared with you Part 1 of my son’s Sailing Away with Mickey party with the promise of more details on the party activities. It rained days before the party and right after, but luckily we had a gorgeous day filled with sunshine and we were able to have several activities outside. The kids enjoyed playing a pin the tail on a donkey type game called “Put the Anchor on Liam’s Boat” along with a Lifesaver Toss game that I created. It was also the perfect theme to finally use a Pin the Tail on the Shark game I picked up at a yard sale for $2 some time ago, what a deal! The smaller kids enjoyed coloring on the Activity Placemats I created. We also hosted a boat race in a kiddie pool along with the not-so-traditional pull string pinata. The pinata proved to be a dud, since the pull string didn’t work, but the kids still enjoyed snatching up the candy once I tore the poor lobster apart. Next year the bat is coming back!
To memorialize the event, we asked all the guests to leave a message in a bottle for Liam that I will give him on his 33rd birthday. My hope is when he opens the bottle in 30 years, he can reflect and appreciate all the love that surrounded him on this special day.
|“L” is for Liam – photo courtesy of Brian Ortega Photogaphy|
The kids all had a great time and above all, Liam had a blast!
Thanks for visting!
Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Event Planning, Styling, Set Up, Party Stationery, Customized Coordinating Decor and Photography (unless otherwise noted)
Note: The party stationary created for this party was for my personal use only. They are not licensed products. I do not sell any Mickey items.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!