I love my Momma, I love being a Mom and I love to scrapbook! So this year I hosted a Scrapbook Luncheon for my Mom and the other great Mommy’s in my life (and my nieces) to celebrate Mother’s Day.
I combined my love of chevron with my love of turquoise and hot pink to create the invitation and matching party decor. I created two backdrops with tulle and made matching table runners and a banner. My mom made the gorgeous flower arrangement for my centerpiece. Isn’t it beautiful? I absolutely love it and can’t wait to find a place in my office for it to live permanently.
I served finger sandwiches, Mom’s red potato salad (my mom makes the best potato salad), Kale salad, fresh fruit, veggies and humus.
The ladies had their pick of cupcakes, cake, strawberry shortcakes and an array of candy for dessert.
I decorated gable boxes with the initials of each lady and filled them with a handmade scarf. They were a huge hit (so don’t be surprised if you see them added to our Rayden Vaughn Grayson Designs line)!
We ate, we talked, we scrap-booked and we created memories, it was a fabulous day with some fabulous ladies!
Thank you for visiting!
Cookies by Cookies by Tree.
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- Farmhouse Halloween Mantle Decor Idea | Happy Skeleton Day!
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas with Hobby Lobby
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- Wonder Woman Dessert Table