Remember the last few days of middle school? Short school days with no homework and nothing but excitement for what summer had in store for us…ah the memories! 8th grade is coming to an end for my oldest son, so we decided to go out with a splash and invite his closest friends over for an “End of School Year Pool Party”. Middle school (in my day it was called Jr. High) is now behind him and we look onward to HIGH SCHOOL! Yikes!!!!
The door sign is available in my SHOP.
One of Tristan’s art class assignments was to make a 3D “T” out of cardboard, so when he brought it home, I knew it would be perfect for his party. I spent several hours (whew, what a task) adhering tissue paper squares to it to coordinate with the theme. He will be graduating to a room of his own this summer (he currently shares with his younger brother) where I will be reusing it and several other decorating elements from the party for his surfer themed bedroom.
Snack Bag Toppers available in my SHOP.
Favor tags available in my SHOP.
Cupcake toppers are available in my SHOP
You can find these stickers in my SHOP.
Let’s not forget about the little guy! Liam had a blast hanging with the big boys too!
Cookies by Cookies by Tree.
Pina Colada cupcakes: Costco
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!