In my eyes, there is nothing prettier and more feminine than a pregnant woman. What better way to celebrate that beauty and femininity (and the soon birth of a baby boy) than with a lovely yellow and aqua baby shower? Well, I recently was fortunate enough to celebrate such an event by helping my dear friend Jamie with a baby shower she planned for her friend Katy. And let me tell you, it could not have been more perfect! The shower was truly a labor of love and I am so happy to have been a part of it!
Thanks for visiting!
Party Stationery available in my shop:
Photography by: Michelle’s Party Plan-It
All Rights Reserved
A Yellow & Aqua Baby Shower
July 7, 2017
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- Missed You Let’s BBQ Party Ideas
- Best Cricut Projects for Beginners
- Star Wars Lego Party Ideas
- Easy Memorial Day Party Ideas | Whip It Up Wednesday
- Italian Dinner & Pasta Party Ideas Plus Recipes
- How to Plan a Halloween Avengers Costume Party
These are great colors for a baby shower. I just found out that my best friend is pregnant so I have been looking up ideas for themes and baby shower invitations and which games to play and what kind of food to serve. I have never planned a baby shower before so I am a little lost. I love the veggies in a cup idea. What kind of games did you play? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Did you make those “tassles”? I love the colored tassles around the food table. Or where did you buy them?