I always love it when my friend Alexi from Child Essence Photography asks me to design something new. She recently asked me to create the party stationery for an Under the Sea party for her God daughter Kendall’s 1st Birthday and brother Aiden’s 4th birthday. I absolutely love the dessert table Paola (Kendall and Aiden’s Mom) and Alexi styled. My favorite element is the live gold fish, how creative! Alexi also created the sea creatures for the cake by On a Whim Cupcakes, check it out, the detail is amazing!
What an adorable party for two! Thank you Alexi and Paola for letting me be a small part of it!
Happy Birthday Aiden and Kendall!
Now Available in my Shop…
Thanks for visiting!
Under the Sea for Two!
March 20, 2017
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- Under the Sea Party Ideas
- We’re All Mad Here! | A Mad Tea Party
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas | Farm Party
- Inside Out Party Ideas | Party Decor and Desserts
- Disney Easter Basket Ideas | Star Wars Easter Basket