Welcome to the new home of Michelle’s Party Plan-It! It’s hard to believe it’s been 2 years since I started blogging about my party adventures, boy time sure flies! If you want to take a stroll down memory lane, you can see my 1st post here, (don’t laugh, lol) and our 1st blog birthday post here. This year we are celebrating the blog’s birthday with a new site. It’s still a work in progress, so visit often to check out our new duds!
Now for the Shenanigans. We had a blast celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with friends yesterday. We dined on traditional corned beef and cabbage and all the trimmings. I set up a small table featuring my latest rainbow backdrop and my dear friend Jamie, made rainbow cereal treats and shamrock cake pops. I baked shamrock brownies and cupcakes and set the dessert table with rainbow candies, cheese popcorn, lime jello and pots of candy gold.
Thank you for visiting, I hope you have a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!