We traditionally have Easter brunch with our friends which includes an egg hunt for the kiddos, and this year was no different. This year, I decided to focus on the true meaning of Easter with a “He is Risen” goodie table for after the egg hunt. I started with making a cross backdrop with paper rosettes in yellows and greens. I set out coordinating gumballs, peeps, vanilla pudding, cotton ball cheese puffs, key lime cupcakes, lemon bites and a coconut cake for dessert. We enjoyed a delicious brunch and the kids hunted for Easter eggs filled with tickets which they traded for toys from the toy stash.
In our family, Easter is the most important holiday of the year. Not because of the egg hunts, baskets, bunnies and sugar covered goodies, but because of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We had wonderful weather, delicious food and great company. It was a perfect day.
Thank you for visiting!
Party Styling and Stationery – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Cookies – Cookies by Tree
Visit my post over at Moms and Munchkins to see how to make these Twine Mason Jars!
- How to Add Vinyl To a Glass Can with Cricut
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- Farmhouse Halloween Mantle Decor Idea | Happy Skeleton Day!
- Let’s Taco Bout A Baby Shower Fiesta
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- 20+ Birthday Party Themes for Boys
- Easy Rustic Christmas Party Decor and Dessert Table