Valentine’s Day Card
Have you seen all the Valentine’s Day merchandise in the stores yet? Too soon? I’m an early planner so I don’t mind getting a jump-start. It’s never too early to start creating your unique valentines with the latest Sizzix dies from Jen Long! Using the Arrows Card Front Thinlit, Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes and dies from the Calendar Months Die set I create a fun “Shot Through the Heart” Valentine’s Day card embellished with pink and gold glitter accents.
For this project you will need the following Sizzix Supplies:
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Standard Cutting Pads
- Thinlits Die Set Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes
- Thinlits Die Card Front Arrows
- Calendar Months Thinlits Set
- Magnetic Platform
Other Materials Needed:
- Scrapbook paper
For the front of the card, using the magnetic platform, create a sandwich with a standard cutting pad, cardstock, arrows front card thinlit die and a second cutting pad and run it through the Big Shot. Adhere it to the front of your card. For added details, repeat the process using the magnetic platform and select dies from the Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes and Calendar Months Die sets and scrapbook paper. Arrange and glue a sentiment and embellishments to your card as desired.
I hope my little card has inspired you to create your own “Shot Through the Heart” card for your Valentine!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- 4 Fun Father’s Day Party Themes
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables
- Monsters University Party |Monsters Pre-Scare School