With Christmas in the rear view mirror, it’s time to move forward to the next big holiday after New Years, Valentine’s Day! Today I’m sharing a fun Gumball Machine Valentine featuring the adorable Gumball Machine Bigz Die from Jen Long. What makes this die so adorable? The Textured Impressions folder that is included for the little extra detail.
For this project you will need the following Sizzix Supplies:
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Standard Cutting Pads
- Gumball Machine Bigz Die w/ textured impressions
- Thinlits Die Set Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes
- Magnetic Platform
- Multipurpose Platform
Other Materials Needed:
- Scrapbook paper
- Hole Punch
Gumball Machine Valentine
To start, make a sandwich using a standard cutting pad, the Gumball Machine Bigz Die, cardstock and a second standard cutting pad and pass it through the Sizzix Big Shot.
Once you have die cut the gumball machine, place it in the Textured Impressions folder, lining up the die cut with the embossing pattern.
Using tab 1 on the Multipurpose Platform, make a sandwich with two cutting pads and the Textured Impressions folder. Then pass it through the Big Shot. Repeat this process with a small piece of gold cardstock to add detail to the gumball machine. Next, glue the gold accent to the die cut.
Add extra details by hole punching a scrap piece of gold card-stock to create gold gumballs.Then glue the gold gumballs to the gumball machine. For more dimension, add glue and sprinkle a little glitter to accent areas.
For the tag, using the “xoxo” thinlit die from the Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes Thinlit set, make a sandwich with the cutting pads, cardstock and magnetic platform. Then pass it through the Big Shot.
Next, attach the tag to a bag of shimmery gumballs with coordinating ribbon and you have a unique Gumball Valentine for your Valentine!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Crafting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!