I hope you have been enjoying all the spring projects I’ve shared with you this week!
Today, I’m sharing how to make felt flowers and appliqued gift bags with Sizzix dies and the Big Shot Pro. I made these little treat bags for our Easter Brunch and added removable felt flowers for embellishment. I added “Love” in felt in as a reminder of Jesus’ love.
Ok, let’s start with the flowers. To make the small flowers you will need the Sizzix Big Shot Pro, Flowers 3D #2 Pro Die, 2 pro cutting pads and craft felt. I also used the Brenda Walton Peony die to make the leaves.
Start by making a sandwich, starting with one cutting pad, the pro die, craft felt (placed on the smaller of the two flowers), and a second cutting pad. Next, pass it through the Big Shot Pro.
You will now have a perfectly cut die cut to make one small flower.
Following the instructions found here and using a pencil as a guide; continuously coil the felt around the pencil starting with the outside end working your way to the center. Next, apply a generous amount of hot glue to the base to secure.
To make the leaves, make a sandwich using the peony die, felt and two cutting pads as explained above and pass it through the Big Shot Pro. Next, glue the flower and two leaves to a clothespin and set aside.
Make a sandwich by starting with a cutting pad, Love die, craft felt and the second cutting pad. Next, pass it through the big shot.
Next, adhere the die cut to the bag with spray adhesive or craft glue.
Attach the clothespin to the bag and now you have a lovely little gift bag!
Looking for more felt flower project inspiration? I also made this Felt Flower Wreath using the Big Shot Pro and the same 3d Flowers #2 Pro Die. I love how it came out, what do you think?
Thank you for visiting! God Bless and wishing you a blessed GOOD FRIDAY!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!