This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BDayOnBudget #CollectiveBias
Summer is coming to an end which means it’s time to start planning for my son’s birthday! All three of my boys love anything Star Wars and they really enjoy Star Wars Rebels so party planning for a party beyond this galaxy is in high gear!
I love to create my own Party Favor boxes and bags for my parties, so I decided to create budget friendly Lightsaber Party Favor Tubes. I was thrilled to see a great selection of themed party supplies by American Greetings at WalMart in the celebration aisle. There were so many great party favors, perfect for party favor boxes and pinatas. I grabbed a Mega Pack of Party Favors, Masks, Bracelets and some Dinner Plates. The little party favors are just the right size for the party favor tubes!
DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors
What you will need:
Paper Towel Tubes
Red, Black and Grey Card Stock or Construction Paper
Start by cutting a circle larger than the diameter of the paper towel tube. Then trace the opening with a pencil.
Next, cut 6 slits around the circle up to the line you traced to make tabs.
Now, place the circle on the end of the paper towel and fold over the tabs so you can tape them down on the tube.
Next wrap a piece of red construction paper around the tube and adhere with a glue stick.
Then, wrap a strip of grey construction paper at the bottom of the tube for the Hilt. Next cut 5 strips of paper and glue them around the Hilt.
Add a thin strip of black paper to the top of the Hilt and a small red circle for the button.
Now fill the bottom of the tube with small party favors.
I also rolled up the mask and it fit perfectly and helped keep the party favors in place. You can also put the goodies in a party favor bag and stuff it in the tube, just to make sure nothing falls out as you hand them to your little Jedis and Padawans.
And there you have it! Easy budget friendly DIY Lightsaber Party Favors that every party guest will love!
You can find the Star Wars Rebels party supplies in the Celebration aisle at WalMart.
What do you think? Will you be making these DIY Lightsaber Party Favor Tubes for your next Star Wars or Star Wars Rebels party? I’d love to hear about it!
Thank you for stopping by and happy party planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!