I have Super Heroes on the brain lately. I’m prepping for a fun Super Hero Painting party in a couple of weeks so planning is in high gear! If you know my parties, you know I love popcorn and treat boxes. I love taking something store bought and customizing it to match my theme. Yes, it takes extra time to add these details, but I love all the details. My favorite part about party planning is creating the details and crafting.
Super Hero Treat Boxes
So follow the Bat signal and head on over to the Sizzix Blog today! I’m sharing how I spruced up popcorn boxes to match our theme! A big thank you to Party Pail for these awesome popcorn boxes, I love that they are supersized!
See you there!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- Missed You Let’s BBQ Party Ideas
- DIY Halloween Gnome | Dollar Tree Craft
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- How to Plan the Ultimate Fall Football Party
- Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes for Furry Friends | Recipe