I have Super Heroes on the brain lately. I’m prepping for a fun Super Hero Painting party in a couple of weeks so planning is in high gear! If you know my parties, you know I love popcorn and treat boxes. I love taking something store bought and customizing it to match my theme. Yes, it takes extra time to add these details, but I love all the details. My favorite part about party planning is creating the details and crafting.
Super Hero Treat Boxes
So follow the Bat signal and head on over to the Sizzix Blog today! I’m sharing how I spruced up popcorn boxes to match our theme! A big thank you to Party Pail for these awesome popcorn boxes, I love that they are supersized!
See you there!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!