I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend! An extra day off from work for me means more time to craft! With summer pretty much over, it’s time for me to start planning for my favorite holiday, Halloween! Today, I’m sharing how to make these fun Spooky Coffin Party Favors in 15 minutes!
Let’s get started!
First collect your supplies. You will need:
Handwritten Halloween Thinlits by Tim Holtz
Movers & Shapers Coffin Box by Tim Holtz
Starting with the Coffin, create a sandwich using a cutting pad, Coffin die, black card-stock and the crease pad. Then pass it through the Big Shot.
Next, fold along the crease lines and glue together the tabs for both the coffin lid and coffin base. Put the coffin aside.
Now, moving on to the Ghosts. Create a sandwich by placing a piece of white mat-board on top of the Bigz Ghosts die and place it between two cutting pads. Then pass the sandwich through the machine.
Once cut, ink the edges of the ghost with black ink. Set the Ghost aside.
Next, for the phrase, pick your favorite phrase from the Handwritten Halloween Thinlits set. Using the magnetic platform, place a cutting pad on the platform, a scrap of black paper, the Thinlits, and then a second cutting pad. Then pass the sandwich through the Big Shot.
Next adhere your word to the ghost and glue the ghost to the back of the coffin.
Fill your coffin with some candy or treats and now you have Spooky Coffin Treat Boxes, perfect for any Halloween party!
I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy tutorial and hope you give it a try!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!