This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixIns #CollectiveBias
I love everything about Santa! His jolly personality, his outfit, his fluffy beard, and of course his giving nature! So, I decided to create an “All About Santa” party for the kids this year. Even though my kids know Christmas isn’t just about Santa and getting presents, we still love to incorporate Santa in our Christmas traditions. Since my youngest is only 5, he is still a big believer and my older sons love to play along, so it’s fun for the whole family!
This party was so easy and fun to plan, I am excited to share all the details!
My favorite highlights:
- DIY Hearth & Mantel Backdrop
- Fluffy Santa Suit Snack Pack pudding cups with FREE Printable Wrappers
- EASY North Pole Cupcake Toppers
- Budget Friendly Party Decor from WALMART
Now for all the holly jolly fun!
Santa Party Plan & Ideas
My inspiration for this party was this adorable Santa figure from my Christmas decor stash. He usually takes his place on our hearth by the Christmas Tree but I thought he deserved to be front and center for our party! With some black poster board, cardboard and black bulletin paper, I created a faux hearth and mantel for our little Santa. I then hung a felt holly garland and printed stockings to welcome Santa! Super easy and inexpensive!
I started my party planning with a stop at WALMART. There are so many fun party favor boxes and containers available in the Santa Suit theme, it’s a snap to put together a fun party in no time! One of my favorite finds at WALMART are these adorable Santa Suit favor boxes. Super easy to assemble and perfect for Orville Redenbacher’s® popcorn!
Every party needs a little chocolate! Fill Santa Suit treat boxes with candy or chocolate covered pretzels.
Fill to-go containers with OREO, Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy! cookies. After all, Santa loves cookies!
Don’t forget the North Pole! Whip up a batch of red velvet cupcakes and top with buttercream frosting. Take it up a notch and add some Pinterest inspired DIY North Pole toppers. To make these, I attached a gumball to a peppermint stick with leftover buttercream frosting. I then printed mini North Pole signs and attached them with frosting. So EASY and clever!
(I’ve seen lots of variations of this adorable idea on Pinterest and I wish I knew who originally created it, I’d love to credit them. If you happen to know, drop me a note please!)
I love this large Santa sack I found in the seasonal aisle at WALMART! It was the perfect party prop. Santa can’t come down the chimney without his sack of toys!
And of course, Santa has a stash of coal for the not-so-nice girls and boys. Simply fill chalk paint buckets with OREO cookies and you have the best tasting coal ever!
Fluffy Santa Suit Snack Pack Pudding Cups with FREE Printable Wrappers – TUTORIAL
Snack Pack pudding cups make the perfect Santa Suits! Just print and cut my free printable and mix-in a few marshmallows, coconut and Reddi-wip® and you have Fluffy Santa Suit pudding cups!
Just print and cut my FREE Santa Suit Wrappers and secure them around the Super Snack Pack pudding cups with tape.
Top the pudding cups with the fluffy Reddi-wip®, marshmallow and coconut mixture. Add a mini spoon and you’re good to go!
Not only were these easy and fun to make, the kids loved them!
Don’t forget to head to WALMART! It’s the go-to place for all of your holiday shopping, decorating, and party throwing needs and Snack Pack pudding cups are the perfect entertaining snack. You can find the Snack Pack pudding cups in the snack aisle and the Christmas party decor in the seasonal aisles.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!