I am a World Market Brand Ambassador. This post is sponsored by World Market. As always, all opinions and experiences are my own. #CelebrateOutdoors
Are you ready for summer? We sure are! The weather has been perfect here in Southern California so we decided to refresh our Outdoor Party space with the latest Outdoor Collection by World Market. I wanted to refresh my space and give it a fun tropical feel so I made a trip to World Market and immediately fell in love with the Havana Club Collection. I knew the vibrant colors would bring so much life to our pergola and existing patio furniture.
An Afternoon in Havana – Outdoor Party
As soon as I set up the outdoor space, we decided to kick off the grilling season with a little family “Afternoon in Havana” outdoor party.
I loved shopping for all the outdoor decor items, and it was hard to not get one of everything. If I had to choose a favorite item, I’d choose the teak Natural Wood Potting Bench. How great is it as a drink and food display? I love it when I can find dual purpose furniture for my parties! It was super easy to assemble and because it’s made of teak wood, it is a cinch to maintain. Don’t be surprised if you see it in several upcoming parties!
I have a thing for beverage dispensers, in fact I have quite the collection. So naturally I couldn’t pass up this adorable Embossed Glass Pineapple Beverage Dispenser! This is a piece I know I will use all summer long. I see many luaus in my immediate future with this gem!
I also picked up the Mini Tamarind Terracotta Grill. It’s just the right size for intimate gatherings. We whipped up some chicken and pineapple on Bamboo Skewers to enjoy along with some steamed rice and fresh fruit.
Don’t they look delicious?
The hubby couldn’t resist a photo bomb!
I have always wanted Pink Flamingos in my yard but never had the right decor to go with it until now!
Refreshing our outdoor space was easy with all the vibrant Havana Club Outdoor Pillows and picnic blankets. I think I may have to pick up a few more!
What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? I’d love to hear from you!
Are you looking for more Outdoor Entertaining Inspiration?
Check out these 3 Stylish Theme Parties for Summer with Brandi Malloy!
Pick from 3 party themes curated by lifestyle expert Brandi Milloy! From Havana Summer Nights’ bold colors, California Coastal’s Coastal modern nod to light woods and indigo, and a game-filled Kids’ Day Camp theme, there’s something fun for everyone!
Celebrate the Outdoor Sweepstakes
Don’t forget to ENTER for a chance to win a Trip to Maui with Cost Plus World Market!
Grand Prize Package:
- Getaway for 4 to a beach house in Maui, Hawaii (5 nights/6 days – airfare and accommodations)
- $1,000 World Market gift card
- Plus, 5 First Prizes: $500 World Market gift card
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!