I’m so excited for summer! Memorial Day is just around the corner which means we are that much closer to Summer! Time for barbecues, swimming and lot’s of outdoor parties. Not to mention all the reasons to plan an old fashioned Americana Red, White and Blue BBQ. I’m sharing some fun and easy ideas for a patriotic shindig over at the Oriental Trading blog.
You know, a patriotic party isn’t limited to the Fourth of July. How about hosting one for Flag Day, Labor Day or even a Captain America themed birthday? How fun would that be? These snack cups look just like Cap’s shield, so many fun possibilities! Let your imagination go wild and show your love for America this summer! Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog to see all the details from my Red, White and Blue BBQ.
See you there!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- DIY Halloween Gnome | Dollar Tree Craft
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- Simple Earth Day Party Ideas
- Day of the Dead Party Ideas
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
- Monsters University Party |Monsters Pre-Scare School