I’m so excited for summer! Memorial Day is just around the corner which means we are that much closer to Summer! Time for barbecues, swimming and lot’s of outdoor parties. Not to mention all the reasons to plan an old fashioned Americana Red, White and Blue BBQ. I’m sharing some fun and easy ideas for a patriotic shindig over at the Oriental Trading blog.
You know, a patriotic party isn’t limited to the Fourth of July. How about hosting one for Flag Day, Labor Day or even a Captain America themed birthday? How fun would that be? These snack cups look just like Cap’s shield, so many fun possibilities! Let your imagination go wild and show your love for America this summer! Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog to see all the details from my Red, White and Blue BBQ.
See you there!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!