Are you ready for summer? I sure am! And nothing screams summer to me more than a tall glass of refreshing lemonade! Pink and yellow are one my favorite color combinations and lemon is my favorite flavor. So naturally, I wanted to set up a little Lemonade Party to welcome the summer weather!
A lemonade party doesn’t have to be elaborate, a few decorations and coordinating sweeties are all it takes for a bright and cheerful little shindig.
I started with a tassel backdrop in shades of pink and yellow and hung it behind the table. I topped the table with two crates that I painted recently with Americana Chalky Finish Paint by DecoArt (see my table refresh tutorial HERE). I added a few lemonade themed decorations and a bunch of dainty pink and yellow flowers. I set out coordinating paper straws and milk glasses because you know, there is nothing cuter than a glass of lemonade with a chunky paper straw!
I have a thing for paper lanterns and balloons, so I set out clusters of pink and yellow paper lanterns and lemon wedge balloons. And because lemon meringue is my absolute favorite pie, I just had to have the lemon meringue pie sign! I whipped up a batch of lemon and pineapple cupcakes to accompany the pie and sugar cookies. And of course, a big batch of lemonade!
And that’s it! My simple lemonade party to welcome summer! Even though I have only boys and the party was a bit girly, they enjoyed our little lemonade party while they spent the day in the pool!
How will you kick off the summer? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Summer Party Planning!
Disclosure: I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post, however all opinions are my own.
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!